[Spce-user] SPCE & FreePBX

Tabi Tabe Tabi tabi.tabe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:38:24 EDT 2014

Hi Christopher,

The challenge he might have with FreePBX static IP registration is SPCE
inter-SIP trunk call routing. How do you see him implementing that, since
SPCE not IP authentication as it does with conventional SIP trunk for
carrier?
Subscriber account need a SIP username and Password and must register with
SPCE to receive or make calls. I might be wrong but I have not come across
such scenario implemented yet.

Regards,

Tabi

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Christopher Saroli <csaroli at isysp.com>wrote:

>  A couple things to check:
>

> Obviously verify your incoming route and trunk settings are correct in
> FreePBX
>
> Make sure that freepbx is correctly registering with a subscriber (use a
> permanent registration if your freepbx box can be on a static ip)
>
> Check e164_to_ruri in subscriber preferences

> *Christopher Saroli*
>
> csaroli at isysp.com

...Tabi