[Spce-user] Call fraud detection

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 25 16:05:05 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,
at a glance your description sounds all right. I think the fraud limit
is in cents so you should reach the limit quickly. Are you locking the
account or sending out the emails? Is the exim4 configured for email
delivery properly?

Also I don't remember what's the difference between two scripts except I
see that one is summing up the customer_cost of all CDRs for the day and
another one is checking the billing.contract_balances table,
specifically cash_balance_interval. Could you check please
select * from billing.contract_balances;
to see what the values are? Then it would be easy to investigate the SQL
query from the script if you know the values..

Regards,
Andrew