[Spce-user] 200 Ok from endpoint but SPCE is not passing on 200 Ok to carrier

Tabi Tabe Tabi tabi.tabe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:23:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have an interesting  situation with SPCE when answering inbound call.

I get a call from a carrier to an endpoint on SPCE. I answer the call and
can see 200 Ok  from the endpoint to SPCE. But calling party still hears
ringing. After about 8 200 Oks from the endpoint the SPCE, the calling
party SBC sends a cancel message and call drops. However, when I call from
the endpoint out to the number on the external carrier platform, the call
is answered and media flows perfectly. Any ideas what could be causing this
behavior?

Thanks.

--
...Tabi