[Spce-user] Default Password

Wagner Ferreira mf.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:48:07 EDT 2014

Hi Alexander,

Yes. I think that I did this too in the first time. The port 1443 redirect
to the link below, because this I think it is correct.

I can't pass to the first screen. You can try access below:

https://192.241.120.151/login

I have memory, that was mention for a possible cause:

6.35 GB of 8 GB Used / 1.65 GB Free

Thanks
Wagner Ferreira