[Spce-user] Failsafe forward to mobile

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 10 06:04:32 EDT 2014

It's configurable.
You can set the ringing timeout from web interface or VSC (see the
handbook - Vertical Service Codes).

A normal situation it's when you have a fixed phone (on your desk) and
you set a CFT with timeout of 30sec to it.
So, if I don't pick up my desk phone within 30sec, the call will be
forwarded - for example - to my mobile phone.

Daniel