[Spce-user] NGINX problem

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 16 16:11:11 EDT 2014

Indeed, I've noticed it in Android once too, and now verified in Safari.
I think this is because of:
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/nginx/sites-available/ngcp-panel.tt2:19:
ssl_verify_client           optional;
In order to disable the optional ssl client certificate verification,
you should change the value to off. But I think the client certificate
is actually needed for the REST API authentication, we'll check this..

Andrew