[Spce-user] Routing Subscriber

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 25 16:04:12 EDT 2014

Jorge,

not exactly what you are asking for, but: if you have just a couple of
peers, you can choose some strings as peer identifiers as put it into
one of the reserved subscriber preferences, e.g. emergency_prefix.

Then use the rewrite rules to add caller_emergency_prefix as a prefix to
callerid (put ${caller_emergency_prefix} into replacement part of the
rewrite rule), enter peering rules with From pattern matching that
string and remove string with outbound rewrite rules.

Sounds complicated at first, but this is really simple, I can find an
example in my mails if this is what you want..

HTH.
Andrew