[Spce-user] Disable calls after midnight...

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:33:59 EDT 2014

Martin,

That's understandable - If you're willing to resort to "hacks" which would
potentially impact other functional aspects, then surely you can
achieve/hardcode this in quite a few ways internally but I'll myself avoid
giving advice on an approach would not endorse - and probably neither would
users in case of emergencies ;)
If you really, really want to blackout services (or certain service) you
might also just address this from a network interface perspective and
transparently to the elements. If your hack attempts consist of scanning
attacks, maybe you can pull some info from the other threads today (or in
the archive) where ideas on how to enforce further banning rules were
discussed.

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM
QXIP - Capture Engineering