[Spce-user] fresh install debian 7 not web access

Gordon Sims gsims94 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:54:22 EDT 2014

Did you do the net-installer and minimal install?  I¹ve had issues before
using the standard install.  The only way that I got it to work was to not
install anything additional, including ssh.  The SPCE installer will
install all the appropriate packages and set it up the proper way.  Just
reboot after complete is all.

-Gordon