[Spce-user] default Ringtone

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sat Aug 2 16:51:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 08/02/2014 10:16 AM, Pascal Schwarz wrote:
> when I call on cell phone from the PSTN to spce Subscribers
> then I get a rington with a frequency which is not common for Germany
>
> can anyone explain where i can change this default Ringtone ?.

You can't (on the server). Either your subscriber sends a 180 without
media, so the SPCE forwards the 180 to the gateway/peering-server, which
generates a ringtone (so if you have that gateway under your control,
you might be able to configure it there), or it sends a 183 with
early-media, which again (both in terms of signalling and media) is
forwarded to your gateway/peer, which play it to the caller as-is, so in
that case you might want to change your device your subscriber is using.

Andreas