[Spce-user] Assistance getting set up on AWS

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 18 08:33:01 EDT 2014

* George Mason [Mon Aug 18, 2014 at 12:47:30PM +0100]:
> On 18/08/14 09:22, Michael Prokop wrote:
> > We don't provide AWS support for the 2.8 release, instead we
> > provide a supported AMI for our latest release, see
> > http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2014-August/007061.html
> > for further information. Please let us know if you should notice any
> > problems with it.

> Many thanks - problem is that I need to use this on the East Coast
> availability zone - seems the AMI is only available on EU West?

We've just provided the ngcp-ce-mr3.4.1 AMI to the us-east-1 region,
it's available as AMI ID ami-c2ad72aa there now.

If anyone should need the AMI in yet another zone please let us
know, I'll discuss within our team how we plan to handle this in the
future.

regards,
-mika-