[Spce-user] Prosody XMPP Server unable to store images to offline users

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 20 05:18:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

File transfer is going either end-to-end or via an external proxy
(whatever is configured in your xmpp client by default, probably some
public xep-0065 proxy, like proxy.eu.jabber.org). You can run your own
using https://prosody.im/doc/modules/mod_proxy65.

The SPCE doesn't have that proxy configured by default, and if it did,
it wouldn't support file transfer store-and-forward. I don't think
prosody supports something like this at all, so development for it would
need to be sponsored for the prosody devs.

Andreas