[Spce-user] Calls drop after 30 secs

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 21 04:25:21 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 08/21/2014 10:21 AM, George Mason wrote:

> On 20/08/14 22:06, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
>> I will check tomorrow if this is the AMI problem, meanwhile please
>> update your "node" column in the tables "db_schema" and "cfg_schema" in
>> database "ngcp" to the actual hostname of your machine.
> Does this address the issue I raised or is this just something I need to
> do as part of a new install?

This is the workaround for error on upgrade:

Applying revision script
/usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/base/0070_not_replicated.up: ERROR
1050 (42S01) at line 2: Table 'acc_backup' already exists failed.

The issue here was that the scripts for updating db and yml configs rely
on the hostname, which is changing upon boot in the amazon ec2 instance.
Proper fix for it is under way.

Andrew