[Spce-user] Updated EC2 AMIs for mr3.4.1

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 22 04:34:43 EDT 2014

George,

On 08/21/2014 07:09 PM, George Mason wrote:
> Have just updated my EC2 instance, can see that ngcp-system-tools-ce has
> upgraded to 3.4.1.4 but calls still drop after 30s. Unless I'm
> misunderstanding, that update should have cured the elastic IP issue,
> which should have resolved this?

What version of templates do you have, e.g. dpkg -l
ngcp-templates-ce-kamailio ? Should be mr3.4.1.4.

Did you execute ngcpcfg apply after the templates upgrade?

If so I would like to check the kamailio-lb.log and kamailio-proxy.log
again, this time please raise the debug level with:
ngcp-kamctl proxy fifo debug 2
ngcp-kamctl lb fifo debug 2

And a pcap trace or ngrep-sip output would be helpful too.

Andrew