[Spce-user] mr3.4.1 sems: "no matching Contact - deregistered" / kamailio-lb contact (un)masking

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 25 07:40:19 EDT 2014

Arjan, we are going to create the new release mr3.4.2 with that fix.
While it may take a day or two to do so, please try this package:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/foou1ujlnofvb53/ngcp-sems_1.6.0~20140819~0b6d12-1%2B0~mr3.4.2.0%2B0~20140825092947.264%2Bwheezy~1.gbp4477f1_amd64.deb?dl=0
Install with dpkg -i and it should resolve your problem with upstream
registration.