[Spce-user] Error in /usr/sbin/event-exporter after apt-get upgrade

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Tue Dec 2 04:48:29 EST 2014

Hi

On a system already running mr3.4.2 SPCE I recently did an "apt-get update
&& apt-get dist-upgrade" followed by "ngcpcfg apply".

System seems to be running OK. However I am getting the following error
when the nightly cron job runs /usr/sbin/event-exporter:

Can't use string ("{ accounting.events.export_statu"...) as an ARRAY ref
while "strict refs" in use at /usr/sbin/event-exporter line 80.

Any ideas? The accounting.events table is empty.

Thanks

-Barry Flanagan