[Spce-user] Error in /usr/sbin/event-exporter after apt-get upgrade

Thomas Odorfer odotom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 06:33:36 EST 2014

Hi,
reminds me on the problem I had - maybe a possible reason:
Can you check whether your nodename is „spce“:  /etc/ngcp-nodename  (must be spce and must be identical with mysql  ngcp.*_schema.node  with * = db or cfg)?
See also  http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2014-November/007639.html
Regards, Thomas