[Spce-user] topology hiding

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 4 06:33:46 EST 2014

Hi,
that is not possible to hide the record-route and via, as they are added
by the internal components of SPCE, but the details of the A leg are
hidden from the B leg. E.g. the call flow is like this:
A -> lb -> proxy -> sems -> lb -> B
The sems is doing topology hiding, but it's not facing the clients
directly so A is gonna receive the via and record-route headers of the
lb and proxy and B those of the lb. It's like communication through the
proxy between two parties, never has been a problem for us.

BR,
Andrew