[Spce-user] LNP lookup

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 3 04:10:49 EST 2014

Hi Theo,

On 02/03/2014 08:10 AM, Theo wrote:
> I am aware that a "database dip" is currently not possible. It was
> mentioned that it's on the list for this year possibly. Is there any
> indication of a timeframe for that - unfortunately our changing environment
> is making this rather urgent for us.

Well, for the next release, which is just around the corner, we
implemented LNP via SS7/SIGTRAN together with Squire. There is no local
DB mechanism yet though.

However, this is something we want to do pretty soon, and we'd be happy
to get your specific requirements, as they are quite different from
country to country, and we'd like to cover whatever we can/get hold of
specs. Please drop me a private email.

Andreas