[Spce-user] Unable to start ngcp-panel web application

prashant Tiwari prashant3784 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 18:52:21 EST 2014

Hi

I have installed SIPWise:CE on Debian 7 using instruction given in handbook
on website.

After installation, when I hit the URL https://<my_ip_addr>:1443 in browser
it opens up log in page CSC web application, however I am expecting it
should open up login page of admin interface (hgcp-panel application).

When I try to manually start ngcp-panel application using below command it
shows error message -

$ /etc/init.d/ngcp-panel start || true

FastCGI daemon started (pid 4696)
[FAIL] error ... failed!
 failed!

However I am able to start and stop other ngcp web applications (eg -
csc)using this command -

$ /etc/init.d/ngcp-www-csc start || true
FastCGI daemon started (pid 20099)
. ok

Can someone explain why the ngcp-panel web application is not getting
started by default as well as manually using above command?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pras

--