[Spce-user] Changing from IP address to FQDN

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 3 05:47:07 EST 2014

Hi,
kamailio proxy is checking if the request domain matches subscriber
domain. AFAIU your subscribers are created in domain 10.1.8.11. You
should create a new domain sip.domain.com. Subscribers newly created in
that domain will work. You can't "fix" the subscribers that already
exist in domain=IP, but you can disable the domain check by setting
ignore_auth_realm=yes in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml; then do ngcpcfg apply.

Hope this helps.
Andrew