[Spce-user] peering rules, does seem to be using as set

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Sat Feb 8 12:57:56 EST 2014

Hi Daniel,

(I had to receive your reply online, I often don't seem to get mails
from sipwise forum... I use google apps, and I've checked my junk/spam,
but your reply is not there).

Anyway, yes, that's exactly how I expected them to work based on the
user manual. So I have an entry that is the longer part, and it does
not work. If I modify that entry, and take its original contents, and
put them into a new entry, it works, but the pre-existing one that was
created in 2.5, if I put my mobile in that line, its not working.

I looked in mysql in lcr_rule to see if I could see any noticeable
difference between the old "upgraded" entry, and the new one, but I'm
guessing the problem lay in lcr_rule_target.

Deleting the non working rule and making a new one fixes the problem,
but how can I run a query again lcr_rule and lcr_rule_target to see
there are no other broken entries like this one was? (Also the broken
rule is still in the table, but not in the GUI... didn't make much sense
to me?)

Kind Regards

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

the rules matching works like that:

(1) match according to longest Request-URI user part match

(2) match according to tuple's priority

(3) match according to tuple's randomized weight

So first of all it matches the longest prefix (no matter about priority)

Then the priority is take in place.

Daniel