[Spce-user] creating lcr rule to catch specific subscribers

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Sat Feb 8 16:59:11 EST 2014

I'm running in single domain mode (there are multiple domains in my list
though IPs that I've had over time).

I'd like specific subscribers calls to be routed via certain peer. This
subscriber has many discontinuous callerID numbers

The 2.8 handbook says:

The *Caller Pattern* field covers the whole URI including the subscriber
domain, so you can only allow certain domains over this peer by putting for
example @example\.com into this field.

Do you think the most efficient method (because of all the discontinuous
numbers) would be to move the subscriber into a new domain, and write the
ruleset for that domain. But does the peering rules use the users "actual
domain name as per their subscriber account" or does it use "the domain
name sent during the call". Since its running in single domain mode... and my
subscribers use IP, generally the call is made with an IP in their caller
URI, whats why I'm wondering which URI it will use in the peering rules.

And of course, I cant use their username, because its not used in the URI
(different discontinuous callerIDs).

Kind Regards