[Spce-user] Apache trouble

pktiwari tiwari_p_k at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 17:37:16 EST 2014

Hi

After installing Sipwise:CE on Amazon EC2, when I try to restart apache server I am getting below error -

Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line 20.
Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line 20.
Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line 20.

These lines in error keeps on repeating untill the system RAM memory has no nore space left. I can confirm this, because I observed system memory usage after I issue start command for apache server. The Apache Server error log file get dumped continuously with above error message, untill there is no enough system memory left for apache to run, and  then server start process gives up printing generic error message at the end in log file like below -

Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line 20.
Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line 20.
Subroutine Sipwise::Base::CLASS redefined at /usr/share/perl5/CLASS.pm line 20.
unable to start piped log program '/usr/bin/logger -p daemon.info -t csc': Cannot allocate memory
Unable to open logs

Is it any bug in 3.0 release?  I saw the message archive of sipwise user mailing list and I found this query was already posted by few users in August 2013. But the last mailing list reply for this doesn't conclude anything.

Appreciate help on this please.

Regards,
Pras