[Spce-user] inbound calls

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Mon Feb 17 08:12:06 EST 2014

On 17 February 2014 12:40, gerry kernan <gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie> wrote:

> Looks like my inbound rule is never getting called, when I grep
> kmailio-proxy.log for “rewrite” I don’t get any entries back.
>
> Rule I’ve added to change inbound local to E.164

You definitely should get results grepping for rewrite in the kamailio log,
even if none are applied.

The rule you have set above will not match an  incoming call to 01XXXXXXX -
you are matching on numbers beginning with 1-9 only. Match pattern should
be "^0([1-9][0-9]+)$" if you want to match 01XXXXXXX and replace it with
3531XXXXXXX

-Barry