[Spce-user] Rtp proxy

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed Feb 19 22:25:34 EST 2014

Jeremie thanks for raising a very good question.  Here are some of my
tests.

*	I set Domain Level Never rtpproxy
o	Results: tested PBX, audio is ok to IVR with ON NET calls
o	No audio to IVR on OFF NET calls from the cell phone

*	I set Domain Level to USE RTPPROXY & SUBSCRIBER Preferences is
set to Never rtpproxy
o	Results: tested PBX, audio is ok to IVR with ON NET calls
o	No audio to IVR on OFF NET calls from the cell phone

I also would like to see a way to make sure we are not passing audio
when there is only a SIP Trunk to a subscriber directly to their PBX.

The above test was our SIPWISE 2.8 latest and our subscriber with a PBX
on a public IP.

If there is a better way to test this I will be happy to produce our
results.

I think perhaps just a clear answer or a suggestion on the best
configuration would be great

Thanks
Kevin