[Spce-user] Prosody XMPP Server unable to store images to offline users

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:01:46 EST 2014

Dear All,
Is there any update regarding this issue?
Best regards.

From: a.tseiko at hotmail.com
To: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Subject: Prosody XMPP Server unable to store images to offline users
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:46:25 +0200

Dear All,
We have installed CE3.1 and we are using Prosody XMPP server for IM.When users are on line sending text,images or chating works properly.On the other hand when users are offline only text messages are stored while images are not.Is this a configuration issue or not?If it is a configuration issue, could please provide any relevant info on how to proceed?
Best regards.