[Spce-user] Problems during the install cdrexport user

Samuel Loureiro Cardoso slcardoso at esei.uvigo.es
Wed Feb 26 11:28:24 EST 2014

First of all, thaks for your help Michael!
I have checked the log and it seems add the user (line 5032). But when I
try to do 'passwd cdrexport' it says me: "user 'cdrexport' does not exist".
The log file is attached.
Anyway I think this is not my real problem because as I read in the guide,
user cdrexport is used to export cdr files, and I think sipwise could work
without this user. My real problem is that I have configured the system
following the manual but it doesn't work. When I try use it with jitsi it
returns me a connection failure.
Thank you, one more time.
Samuel