[Spce-user] Apache trouble

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 10 02:55:53 EST 2014

Dear Pras!

This is only a warning message which has been fixed in version 3.1
already (Sipwise ticket number is MT#3547 for further references).

You can ignore it. Personally I suggest you upgrade the system to 3.1:
> http://www.sipwise.com/doc/3.1/spce/ar01s03.html#_upgrade_from_v3_0_to_v3_1
which also has 50% less memory usage for ngcp-panel (newly developed WEB
interface in 3.0). So you can fit in 2Gb RAM then. The list of all the
fixes you can find here:
> http://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/spce_v3_1_release/

Feel free to post all your questions to the mailing list and send us
pull requests on GitHub: https://github.com/sipwise/

Thank you!

--
Alexander Lutay