[Spce-user] Modifying %rtp_ext_ips%

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Feb 11 04:01:46 EST 2014

Hi Thomas,

actually that's mediaproxy-ng who's handling the SDP and the parameter
is in /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml, it's called "advertised_ip".

Something like this should do the trick:
ngcp-network --set-interface=eth0 --advertised-ip=w.x.y.z; ngcpcfg apply
This will restart mediaproxy-ng on "advertised IP".

Hope this helps.
Andrew