[Spce-user] Fwd: external reg issues

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 19 04:51:11 EST 2014

* Gerry Manley [Wed Feb 19, 2014 at 08:01:45AM +0100]:

> Trying to register external devices but getting failed directly.
> I think I have updated network.yml correctly:

[...]

> After updating network.yml file, then I did
> sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart
> and then
> sudo ngcpcfg apply

> And on the last line after command has completed  I get this:

> /usr/share/ngcp-ngcpcfg/scripts//services: line 54: 30949 Bus
> error
> git diff &>/dev/null

A bus error on the "git diff" execution doesn't sound healthy and if
that would be a problem of the software.

Is there anything unusal in dmesg / syslog output? (If you don't
know feel free to share it with us/me.)

Sounds like a hardware problem to me, I'd recommend starting with a
RAM/memory test.

regards,
-mika-