[Spce-user] E1/SIP Gateway with T.38 support

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Fri Feb 21 15:11:07 EST 2014

Thank you. What is your experience with T.38/Fax on the Patton?

Regards, Marc

On 21 févr. 2014, at 18:37, "Marcin Kowalczyk" <marcin at architekci.it<mailto:marcin at architekci.it>> wrote:

Hi,

 Patton SmartNode 10200 You can get one with up to 63xE1 (electrical) or with 1 STM-1. They can work in 1+1 redundancy, 60CPS sip-> E1.  I've made 1milion calls sending with 30CPS with following scenario:
Sipp -‎> sn10200 -> isdn -> same sn 10200
As 30cps were returning to same device I had 60cps with cpu usage up to 44%.
We had SN4960, that were crashing with 5-6CPS.