[Spce-user] Duplicate entries in Mysql Kamailio Location table "CE-2.8"

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 03:50:07 EST 2014

Dear All,

We noticed that some subscriber contacts are written
into location table more than once while referring to exactly the same values
in all columns. Only the "ID" column has different value. A
relevant sample has been attached.

The maximum number of duplicated entries per contact
is 4 as the value we have initially entered in config.yml "max_registrations_per_subscriber:
4"  .

The issue is that this parameter should allow a
subscriber to be registered via four different IP addresses or ports and not
this reported issue.

Is this problem relays to a wrong configuration or
not?

Do you have experience similar issue in the past?

This platform is in production mode, any help will be
appreciated.

Best
regards.