[Spce-user] Duplicate entries in Mysql Kamailio Location table "CE-2.8"

andreas tseiko a.tseiko at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 08:26:38 EST 2014

Dear Victor,
The installation has been done but again the first two elements are left unchanged.
root at sip:~#  dpkg -l | grep "kamailio"rc  kamailio                                   3.3+ngcp2.8.1                very fast and configurable SIP proxyrc  kamailio-tls-modules                       3.3+ngcp2.8.1                contains the TLS kamailio transport moduleii  ngcp-kamailio                              3.3.5-2                      very fast and configurable SIP proxyii  ngcp-kamailio-lcrrate-modules              3.3.5-2                      Provides a set utility functions for Kamailioii  ngcp-kamailio-mysql-modules                3.3.5-2                      MySQL database connectivity module for Kamailioii  ngcp-kamailio-presence-modules             3.3.5-2                      SIMPLE presence modules for Kamailioii  ngcp-kamailio-tls-modules                  3.3.5-2                      contains the TLS kamailio transport moduleii  ngcp-kamailio-utils-modules                3.3.5-2                      Provides a set utility functions for Kamailioii  ngcp-kamailio-xml-modules                  3.3.5-2                      XML based extensions for Kamailio's Management Interfaceii  ngcp-templates-ce-kamailio                 2.8.15                       Configuration templates for Kamailio configuration in NGCP platformsroot at sip:~# apt-cache policy ngcp-ngcp-cengcp-ngcp-ce:  Installed: 2.8.2  Candidate: 2.8.2  Version table: *** 2.8.2 0        990 http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/2.8/ squeeze/main amd64 Packages        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
Is it ok? or we have to do something else?