[Spce-user] Make PSTN calls from Sipwise:CE

prashant Tiwari prashant3784 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:02:44 EST 2014

Hi

I am able to setup sipwise:CE on local system and over local network I am
able to place calls to other SIP users. However I want to configure it to
place outgoing calls to PSTN as well as receive incoming calls from PSTN to
SIP user agent.

In Sipwise:CE handbook under section 4.4.3 for creating peering servers its
mentioned that I need to enter IP address of peering server. Could you
please let me know from where I can get this IP address? Also what other
setup do I need to place calls to PSTN? (eg - PSTN gateway???)

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Regards,
Pras
--