[Spce-user] Make PSTN calls from Sipwise:CE

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Jan 8 09:57:38 EST 2014

Hi,
if you want to place calls to PSTN you need to connect SPCE to a SIP
gateway, usually provided by your Internet/VoiIP Service Provider.
Usually they give you all the information to connect to them (IP, SIP
username, SIP password).

Another option, if you have a PSTN Gateway and a PSTN line you can use,
you have to plug your PSTN gateway to your line and connect SPCE to your
PSTN Gateway.

Daniel