[Spce-user] Fax problem

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Jan 15 13:29:53 EST 2014

Hi Abel

Unless you have Guaranteed 0% packet loss (like a LAN speed connection or
direct ptp link). Then using pass through is going to give you constant
hassles in my experience.

Most likely what is causing the issue is that your server is just creating
a greater degree of packet loss and jitter.  Faxes really don't deal with
either very well.

Kind regards
Matthew