[Spce-user] (no subject)

admin at mudoo.co.uk admin at mudoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 17 10:14:36 EST 2014

Hello Guys,
i'm new to Spce, and well i was refered to you lot for to help create
my own skype style service (which will hopefully integrate within my
site im trying to fully create on my own).
I am looking to well have a sign up system where people can sign up
them selves and not have me create the account for them every time,
have a buddy system on the site so people can see who is online and
who is in there friends list, have a system to be able to search the
users by user name and persons name. and if possible have it so they
can refine the search dependent on the location etc. also have a
system for blocking and such. at the present time i wish it to be peer
to peer only but with the option to have inbound and outbound calls
going through (though that will be quite some time away), is this
possible to do with sipwise  or not?