[Spce-user] Kamailio-Proxy not start!!!

Andres Ruiz aruizmorillas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:06:20 EST 2014

Hello to all! I am conducting a test sipwise before putting it into production
. I am very impressed with the work they have done SipWise team!
Congratulations!
But today my sipwise not work.
the proxy does not start because not create fifo
/var/run/kamailio/kamailio.proxy.fifo

When exec:     #> ngcp-kamctl proxy ul show

ERROR: Error opening Kamailio's FIFO /var/run/kamailio/kamailio.proxy.fifo
ERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name",
"/var/run/kamailio/kamailio.proxy.fifo")' in your config
ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module.

the error indicates that the mi_fifo module can not be loaded but I found
that the configuration file lines appear, the module is in the modules
folder. I tried to manually start Kamailio with "/etc/init.d/Kamailio-proxy
start", no luck.
I have seen the FAQ Kamailio appears precisely that mistake but we
recommend reviewing
the kamailio.conf to check if the module is loaded and configured.

What can be happening?

Thanks in advance

--
Andrés Ruiz