[Spce-user] (no subject)

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Fri Jan 17 10:23:17 EST 2014

Hello,

You are only going to have 1 piece of the puzzle here.  In order to do
what you are looking to do you will need to document your plan.
	What services are you expecting from Spiwise?
	What services are you looking to develop for your user
registrations system and management?
	Will you be using a back office management database to work out
the details for the other services not related to telecom?

Sipwise is best suited for your part of the project where you will be
connecting it for outbound calls and inbound calls and you mentioned it
would be further down the road.
If you need a Sipwise up and running quickly you can let me know and I
can host one for you.

I would recommend you get your project off the ground with the base line
you are seeking and then revisit the Sipwise for the services you are
seeking for call routing to the public telephone network.

Just a thought,
Kevin