[Spce-user] No Audio from VoiceMail System

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Sun Jan 26 17:20:21 EST 2014

If you are in need of a home for your SIP Wise on a dedicated 16G/ 15K SAS Drives.

We offer dedicated Sipwise servers.

I do not want to conflict with the mailing list rules for a commercial post so I am just making a broad comment.

We have solved a lot of Sipwise issues for consumers with dedicated servers.

Regards,
Kevin