[Spce-user] help

Haramo hara_mo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:11:03 EDT 2014

Dear

To be honest ,  this is my first contact with the sip software and also with
virtualbox.

I followed the following article,which does not explain in detail what I'm
doing, but only the steps are explained to install a working sip server.

www point Sipwise point com/news/technical/byov-services-1/

I'm a pc technician, and want to setup my own voip. If you could point me to
the  basicdocumentation to understand what you mean with what you said (to
reach the registrar IP ?
Did you check the /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log), I will appreciate it.

Reach registrar IP?  You mean to ping to the IP I used as my domain? Do I
have to ping it in the virtualbox?

/var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log

How can I get to the command (cmd in windows) in linux?

Thank you for you patience.

With kind regards.