[Spce-user] SQL Export

Adam Clark aclark at structuredcommunications.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 12:58:29 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the response.

We have since written and internal script to dump the MYSQL data. Convinced them it was safer J

I will look at the method advised as well.

Thanks once again.

Kind regards,

[sig1]

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies subsequently transmitted, contains information which may be confidential and which may also be legally privileged. The content of this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or entity named above, if you are not the intended recipient, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error please reply to the sender at Structured Communications Ltd and then delete the e-mail immediately. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and may not necessarily represent those of Structured Communications Ltd. Structured Communications Ltd is registered in England and Wales, registered no 07667451, and its registered office is 22 London Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1AY. Registered VAT number GB116507336.