[Spce-user] Problem with Caller ID Caller in outbound calls

Rogier Banis rogier at ningaloo.nl
Wed Jul 9 09:45:17 EDT 2014

Hello list,

On a peer i need to create a rewrite rule for the caller ID of the caller. In this case a call comes in to our PBX and gets forwarded to a trunk. The incoming callerid of the caller is like 0201111111. This needs to be rewritten to 31201111111
In my rewrite rules for the trunk i created the following rule under outbound rewrite rules for caller:

Match Pattern: ^(0[1-9]+)$
Replacement pattern: 31\1

As you might suspect this doesn’t work otherwise i wouldn’t be mailing this list ;)) The CallerID gets presented on the final receiver phone as +0201111111

Can you please shine some light on this rewrite rule?

Any help is highly appreciated.

With best regards,

Rogier Banis
CTO