[Spce-user] Contact header Replace - MOdify

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 05:23:43 EDT 2014

Leopoldo,

SEMS supports modifying the Contact header as shown in their example
sbcprofile.conf (which will likely be the wrong approach as well as the
easiest way to demolish your routing when not done properly) but since the
underlying SIP issue is not clear to you either apparently so far, I would
strongly suggest investigating other options first - having the Caller ID
in the contact header surely outlines an issue with your setup/endpoints
and not the CE. This being said:

#Contact=<sip:$Ri>

Link:
https://github.com/sipwise/sems/blob/master/apps/sbc/etc/transparent.sbcprofile.conf