[Spce-user] Contact header Replace - MOdify

Leopoldo Iglesia liglesia at por-aire.es
Sun Jul 13 05:48:23 EDT 2014

They are Ericcson  ONT, and i must do this way, if not, no SIP phone
service available.

I know it´s not the way, but... Two more operators are working like
this, making the SBC changing this fields.

This sipwise instance will only work with this endpoints.. I know.. but
It has to be this way. It´s a shared network and.. I must adopt this issues.