[Spce-user] Right way to move existing CE install to a fresh new install

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 31 07:10:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

0070 is very old statement and you should have it already.
Probably you have installed the server using new hostname,
while the information about the host and executed statements
are stored in MySQL (please check column "node" for tables
"ngcp.cfg_schema" and "ngcp.db_schema").

I would suggest you to use the same hostname or update the tables
ngcp.cfg_schema and ngcp.db_schema with new/proper value and repeat
ngcp-update-{db|cfg}-schema.

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance