[Spce-user] Contact header Replace - MOdify

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Sun Jul 13 06:18:00 EDT 2014

Hi Leopoldo,
I think this is an issue that can't be solved on SPCE mailing list.
As Lorenzo suggested, you should try to put in front another kamailio
instance or a b2bua (SEMS, freeswitch, asterisk) intended to fix the issue.
This is not something we can reply here with few lines, it's something
tricky to do and you can't do it in SCPE.

Daniel