[Spce-user] Copy E164 to From header

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Sat Jul 19 05:20:40 EDT 2014

Hi Abel,

Not 100% sure which template file allows you to change the From, but I’m
guessing its in the proxy template.

You will need to copy the existing template file from
 /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.tt2   to

/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.customtt.tt2   and
then modify the From header in the proxy template file….

If this is something you are up to task on, someone else might  tell you
the right area inside the file to modify the from on.