[Spce-user] Registering client

Tielman Nieuwoudt tielman.mailbox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:33:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm currently trying to connect a SIP client (Jitsi) to my SPCE SIP server.
When Jitsi tries to connect the account, the following transaction order is
repeated until Jitsi stops trying to register: REQUEST, TRYING,
UNAUTHORIZED (packets tracked by Wireshark).

I installed SPCE on a Debian Squeezee VM on my local machine with the ngcp
installer according to the SPCE handbook 2.8.

I work on a Wifi network. My VM gets access to the internet through NAT.
I'm using Vagrant to configure my VM, and I've set up port forwarding on
the VM so that, amongst others, port 5060 and 1443  is forwarded to my
local machine.

SPCE is up and running. On the Administrator interface (
https://localhost:1443), I created SIP domains and accounts.

On Jitsi I created the SIP account with credentials as registered on SPCE.
I also tried the Jitsi configuration as mentioned here:
https://bmark.us/bmark/readable/bb043a65294a0b

What can I possibly do to figure out why SPCE is not authorizing the
request?

Regards,
Tielman